• Authors
  • AustenAmes

AustenAmes

Professional procrastinator, occasional writer.

What plays in private, stays in private.

I’m a storycatcher at heart, and I’d love to catch your story…

Okay, okay, so I’m a laid-back guy in my 40s, well-educated, 5'10, 165 pounds, English-German-Scots-Slavic descent. Happily married but in a sometimes much too sleepy bedroom. That’s given me a supercharged sexual energy that I’m burning off through Literotica. No, I’m not a cheater. (She knows I chat with ladies online. Yes, she’s okay with that, though she has rules, ha-ha).

Also, as a onetime magazine editor with a behind-the-scenes career as a tiny cog within the gargantuan entertainment industry, I’m using this site to try out a few experimental stories more graphic in nature than I’d typically pen for publication. (Yes, I have the wherewithal to defend copyrights... Anonymous trolls, you are vile spineless snowflakes who know better and ought to be ashamed of yourselves, lol. 🤷‍♂️)

Anyway, I’m open to sexy fun conversations with any lively lady who likes talking freely about love and lust, reveals her amorous adventures, or who wants to swap fantasies... I’m particularly interested in things like what turns a “maybe” into a “yes” with a new lover? What lights your fire? What gives you that mind-blowing orgasm? How you best like to pleasure a man?

And, especially, the whys?

Personally, I’m weary of women who demean themselves as “sluts” and “whores,” or who want to be whipped, raped, sodomized, or beaten in a desperate attempt to avoid being called “vanilla.” If you’re into humiliation, God bless you… I’m not that guy; I only play one in the sporadic story.

Don’t get me wrong. I still believe a man is a man and should take charge in the bedroom, though respectfully and attentively. That a real woman takes pride in putting out for her chosen lover. And that she should be praised and admired for gifting him with her most intimate favors.

I also believe dignified yet naughty women are the most alluring of all because they have secrets to tell and know how to keep a man spellbound. I believe sex is beautiful, natural, and a positive celebration of life … quite apart from also being the possible creation of a life. And women who unabashedly enjoy sex without regret are among the greatest wonders of the world. And, whether you agree or not, that’s what I believe.

Sending a whole bunch of mystical fluffy rainbows and sparkles your way for a happier day. (Sadly, of course, the leprechauns at the ends the rainbows went out on strike... The faerie union ordered them off the stripes even though they had voted to stay for the sake of womankind.)

Open to both private chats and direct messages. Available at irregular times, but if you’d like to DM me, I’ll always get back to you.

Location

West Coast, USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
3Following
1My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, History, Martial Arts, Movies, Sexy Women

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Vanilla Spice, Passion, Teasing/pleasing, Boobs, Nipplegasms, Oral Pleasures, Bareback, Insemination

Contact Author

Contact AustenAmes by clicking here.