w0venweb_

I'm w0venweb, you can call me woven or web! Bisexual with a preference for women. I love submitting to women, but I also am happy to do vanilla things too--I'm very open-minded. <3 I especially love being guided by a gentle hand, encouraged to explore all the wonderful pleasures to be experienced.

I'm shy at first, so please forgive any longer silences if we talk initially. I'll open up to you with time! Although I am bi, I'm moreso here to explore my more sapphic inclinations, so I won't really respond if you're a man unless I'm in that particular mood. Thank you for understanding.

I admit I tend to visit the site somewhat irregularly, but if you catch me around in chat, feel free to send a message my way! Also, I'd love more than a simple "hi". Nothing wrong with a basic greeting, but I'd love to know what led you to reaching out to me. :) I have a soft disposition, so I promise there's no need to feel nervous or intimidated with me--though I know how that can feel! We're all here to explore our desires, our fantasies we may not be able to fully realize in the real world, and to connect with one another. I'll treat you with nothing but respect and kindness, and I hope for the same in turn.

I'm open to roleplaying and regular chatting! I will warn upfront I'm not the most skilled roleplayer, but I love to try anyway because it's fun to try new things. :) That said, I most love opening up and sharing our deepest desires and fantasies and giving each other that delicious satisfaction that follows via deep conversations and prying into each other's erotic minds. There's something so exciting about getting to know one another on that deeper level society itself would normally not quite get to see.

One other detail I want to share: I have a condition called vaginismus. It's an involuntary spasm of the pelvic floor muscles which can make vaginal play difficult, uncomfortable, and depending on the severity, outright impossible. I'm on the slightly more mild end of the spectrum, and I'm in the process of treating it both physically and mentally, but as I've been working on myself with this, I admit I've been having so many fantasies about having my pussy gently explored and stretched by another woman. This is just one of many fantasies that are rampant in my mind, and if you'd like to explore this with me or partake in other kinds of play with me, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Additionally, due to my vaginismus, I discovered how much I adore having my ass played with. I am an anal fiend, you could say, and as a result I would love to explore all kinds of anal play with you, from simple anal fingering, fucking my ass with a strap-on, or even anally fisting me! (Don't let that last one scare you--fisting can be a beautiful, sensual act, and so much porn out there paints a rather misleading picture.)

Also, one of my other big fetishes is dovefucking--the act of rubbing one's breasts against another woman's pussy. Admittedly, for as tame as this act is, it's the fantasy I can feel somewhat timid about. I want to share it here ahead of time so if it intrigues you too, then we can enjoy it together. I'd love to feel your hard nipple rubbing against my hard clit, your soft breasts rubbing along my wet pussy. Or, alternatively, I would love to use my breasts to make your pussy feel wonderful in this new way.

I realize this is reaching essay territory perhaps, but I wanted to paint a clear picture of who I am, of some of the things on my mind. Tell me, what's on yours?

Oh, I've finally started dipping my toes into writing stories here. I don't know if it's something I'll do very regularly, and I'm a total beginner when it comes to writing at all, but it's fun. :)

Gender

Female

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
3Followers
12Following
13My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Age

26

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Hobbies

Writing

Fetishes

Sensuality, Anal, Anal Fisting, Gentle Femdom, Dovefucking, Gentleness

Contact Author

Contact w0venweb_ by clicking here.