• Authors
  • Ianallen0947

Ianallen0947

I write the stories for other people that are referred to me. I also write stories that have been published in men’s magazines like Penthouse Letters and Gallery. I have one adult screen play that I was paid to write as a ghost writer.
Almost everything that the people whose stories I write about at one time or another I have experience the same things.
The first story I ever wrote was for a friend, his wife claimed she didn't have fantasies. But he knew she must have because he would check her browser history. He worked nights and she would go into AOL chat rooms. I started to go into the same chat rooms and soon she and I were having private chats, I learned she was afraid her husband would think she was a whore if he found out about her fantasies. With what I learned I wrote a story and gave it to him. He showed it to his wife and told her he would like to do what is in the story with her. It contained all her fantasies. It worked and forty years later they are still together and she has done all her fantasies and his as well.
So, if you are unsure about sharing your fantasies with your spouse email me and let me see if I can help by writing a story you can share with your spouse.

Location

Greater Boston

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
650Followers
104Following
47My Favorites
8My Comments
10Series Published

More About Me

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Wife Sharing

Contact Author

Contact Ianallen0947 by clicking here.