PattyLace

This is the story of Patty. She knows the alluring power a little bit of lace has and uses it to her advantage.

Patty is a fictitious person and the story is also. She is a compilation of Ladies I have known including Dancers, Fighters, and Ladies of The Evening.

She is...let's just say...mid 20's. She is also what You want her to be. Her working wardrobe consists of flowing dresses Lacy Half and Full Slips, Camisoles and other Lingerie. She dresses not in the style of today, but in a more glamourous time.

Patty lives in an apartment in a dirty part of the city. The part of a city that was nice years ago, but now, not the best part of town. It is on the 4th floor of a older art deco style 5-story building. 2 bedroom, 1 bath, living room and kitchen. It does have 3 windows though because it is on the corner.

The living room window facing the street is a large bay window, large enough that she can sit in comfortably, and when she does, there is a good view of the Hollywood sign.

The living room window on the side has a fire escape that she calls her balcony with a pull line attached to it stretching over the alley to another building. Patty and the older guy in the apartment across the alley worked out an agreement for it to be there. He rarely uses it, but maybe he just likes the sight of Patty's clothing (including lingerie and slips) hanging on it swaying in the breeze.

The kitchen window over the sink is smaller but large enough to be converted into a herb garden. The bedrooms are small but comfortable with the bath in between done in a butt-ugly shade of 1970's avacodo.

The focus of this story is on her clothing and how it was used or abused as she kept most of it (Dresses, Slips, and other Lingerie) on during appointments kept.

While the slip may be out of style or favor now, it can be one of the most sensual items of clothing a woman can own and wear and she takes full advantage of this keeping them on for the duration.

Pinterest is no longer our image provider and what was there has been taken down. Sex.com now has Patty's Galleries. It may take some time to get caught up, but the galleries for chapters one thru three are there now, along with a few other galleries to view.

https://www.sex.com/user/silkenlace/

Location

USA

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
15Followers
12Following
8My Favorites
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Swinger

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact PattyLace by clicking here.