Cheatingwife69

I’m married to a man that rarely satisfies me and is very vanilla. Needing much more, I cheat. I really enjoy exploring my sexuality.

Hubby and I would argue (and still do) about our sex life during our 1st year of marriage. We had a big fight about sex on our 1 year wedding anniversary. I left after the fight and thought if he wasn't going to fuck me, I'd find someone that would and I did.

I married guy I've been dating wanted me to look like his wife, which at first I didn't know. He sent me to have my hair colored and styled at the same beauty salon as his wife goes to and by the same woman. She also did my makeup like hers. I really liked it. When at his house, I saw a picture of his wife and realized what he did. I loved it and keep my hair colored and styled like his wife's hair. This led to me wearing her clothes (clean and dirty), including her lingerie (panties, bras, stocking etc.), perfume and jewelry. My pubic hair is like hers now too (thin landing strip). He took her wedding ring and had a manmade diamond made put into the same setting. He gave his wife the copied wedding ring. He had me wear her wedding dress and we had a "wedding" and he gave me her real diamond ring to wear when we're together.

Recently, I had my 1st lesbian experience. It's so different being with a woman. A woman skin is some much softer, smooth and supple than a man's. Kissing a woman is so much more gentle and passionate.

I like to dress to please my partner. So if you want to chat, please send links of what you like and I'll put on what I have that is closest to it while we chat. I have a lot of lingerie as I work in the lingerie department at a department store.


Gender

Female

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
50Followers
12Following

More About Me

Birthday

January 1

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Fetishes

Wearing Lingerie, Called Names, Spit On, Cum On, Nipple Play, Vagina Play

Contact Member

Contact Cheatingwife69 by clicking here.