• Authors
  • BITE_my_ASS

BITE_my_ASS

Remember how Kurt Vonnegut introduced SATAN, the female half of a divine dialectical duality, who played foil to her Tight-ASSed Authoritarian Pater Celestrial Family-ASS GOD STRAIGHT from the old testament? Well, now we're LOVING in this New Age of Aquire-ASS, & an ASS kicking see CUNT CUMMING is ORGASAMING throughout our Literotica La La Land! The Hour of the Beast has rolled over and heisted her Horny Heinie on High, & a New Sky Pilot will fly you to realms undreamed when Coleridge toking his opium pipe puffed smoky gossomer streams of Xana Du delight, building crystal palaces bright with lightness of a harem belly dancer's whirling dirvish veils spinning in time and warbling rhymes in tune to delicate drumming accompanied by melodic humming in a minor key, keening, crying, almost dying, swooping now low now high then sighing for that lovely derriere now rapt in air while forlornly singing softly, "In the silent shadows of the dawn, you'll search in vain for me, BUTT I'll be gone. The sweet soft pain of vision lost will haunt your mind, unwind your soul and send your spiritless body back to light the bowl of your dream pipe to suck in vain pale tastless draughts of faded memories." With this, she stops. Her last veil drops, and all is gone.

Location

Xana Du, Butt Ai doesn't!

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers

More About Me

Pets

Reptile(s)

Fetishes

Kiss My Kinky Ass!

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact BITE_my_ASS by clicking here.