• Authors
  • kinkydarkmaster

kinkydarkmaster


Seductive, Sigma male. Well built, well endowed with high sexual stamina and a very dark persona.

Women must choose according to their tastes. The darker alter ego is not for the faint hearted women.

THE Surface EGO:-

Prefers to chat. Might roleplay with feisty and seductive, intelligent women.
Prefers to know the person well to make the rp hotter and raunchier

Likes a rp with slow long buildups rather than jumping to the climax.



Loves to seduce and be seduced and tease and be teased in return, romantic, caring, naughty and charming.
Loves naughty, seductive, slutty, corrupt, flirty and kinky women.

THE DARKER ALTER-EGO:-

Occult/ sex/ death and rebirth/dark -themes/abandonment/philanderer/Lusty/taboo/rape/whoredom/casteism/bastards/gooning/edging/face fucking/sexual humiliation/ sexual begging/ownerships/name calling/mind breaking/ concubines/polygamy/polyamory/bimbofication/masked sex/erotic rape/rape transformations and sexual corruptions by means of rape/women in chastity/face spitting/ throat fucking/ erotic slapping.

Dark, Sadistic, Dominant, Wicked, Cunning, Cruel and Demanding with the right partners (women who crave for this side of me).

Themes- Masks, Dungeons, Dens, Whips, Sawhorses, floggers, blindfolds, cum control, pee control, oil, breeding, bareback, race-play, spit, torture chambers, sex toys, pet play, rape-play leash, collars, nipple clamps, clothes pins, rope bunny, sexual humiliation, cum eating, cages, chastity belts, knife play, molten wax, altar.

Would force my sub/slave to do the following to me:- feet worship, ass worship, cock worship, cum swallow, cum worship, ball sucking, rimming, spit-swallow,

I am the Bull who likes to dominate, cuckold and sexually humiliate other men and bang and use their wives/girlfriends/ partner/fwb.

[Ever leave me round your bitch I'mma get her stoned]

Would persuade and manipulate the lady to join me in sexually humiliating her partner. The nastier, the better.

Encourage the use of dirty slangs.

Interested in breaking the good girl image of every woman and bring out their inner whores and make them accept and nurture their slutty alter-egos for betterment of society and the future.

Have a deep seated dark desire to sexually dominate and violate feminist/feminazi sluts, and make them sexually submit, embrace, accept and service the phalluses of patriarchy and finally transform these bitches into stupid plastic, mindless fuck dolls (bimbofication) for the dark sadistic sinful sexual needs of men.


DARKER Themes of interest:

Rape, Ritual rape, Erotic rape, ritual prostitution, ritual orgies, libations, ritual sex, ritual adultery, ritual breeding, sexual sacrifices, sacrifices, licentious dance, shrine prostitution, Canaanites, Ashtoreth, qadesha, secret ceremonies, phallus and yoni ritual worship. Sex magik.
Pagan cults. Satanic sexual practices.

Just a glimpse. The rest must remain shrouded in mystery and darkness.

Location

In between your legs....busy devouring and taming your cunt

Gender

Male

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
6Followers
12Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Astrology, Astronomy, Sex, Occult, 420, Outer Space, Ancient History, Music, Intellectual Conversations, Geopolitics

Fetishes

Interfaith, Interracial, Rape, CNC, BDSM, Humiliation, Degradation, Cuckolding, Ddlg, Corruption, Cult, Corrupt, Breeding, Pagan, Sin, Satanic, Orgies, Rituals, Sexual Immorality, Deviance

Contact Member

Contact kinkydarkmaster by clicking here.