Lazarus911

Sometimes it takes having everything you have ever known shatter in front of you just to figure out who you really are deep down. That is precisely what happened, I let things get out of control and what I thought I had figured out was the wrong solution to an ever growing problem.

Sex was my drug (or Anti-drug?), and I looked for it whenever I could. I would even go so far as to say it was an addiction. It ended up destroying a relationship I was in and that is when I realized I had to change. I shifted my passion to writing and explored various works of fiction (and some non-fiction) that made me realize that it was okay to talk about what I wanted and it was okay to want more than you are being given. I ended up putting the leftover libido into writing and made dozens of short stories, many of them never making it into anyone else's hands to read. A friend suggested I post my latest work here and at this point I have started again in a hope to complete my previous works and post them here as well.

In the end, maybe someone else will benefit from my raunchy and overactive mind, at least I can only hope.

Location

New England

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
1Following
3My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

January 29

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Pets

Cat(s), Reptile(s)

Fetishes

Sissy, Bukkake, "non-Consent", Gagging, Submission, Pegging

Contact Author

Contact Lazarus911 by clicking here.