New_Adventures_4Fun

Seeking new adventures, I'm 6ft 190 lb athletic, divorced, masculine and very curious about exploring sensuality with another man. An ex-girlfriend introduced me to pegging and I liked it in missionary. She would tease me that I should try the real thing. Thinking back on it, she was right. I'm interested in connecting with a gentle, patient, sensual bi or gay man who will be a fwb mentor.

RP 1 : We met at a party in my condo building. I was invited having met the host in the lobby a few times and you knew him from your gay circle of friends. At the party, you said your name was Bob and we had a long conversation, lots of drinks and eye contact. The next day the host texted me, asking if it was ok to give you my number as you wanted to ask me out. On a whim I said Ok, as I genuinely liked you and there were no expectations...

You text me right away and ask me out for a drink the following night at a place walking distance from where you live. I agree and arrive a few minutes late as I was nervous but relieved you were waiting for me. To my surprise, I found you even more attractive and charming. After a few cocktails you ask me if I'm straight or bi. I reply that I'm bicurious but haven't done anything... yet. Next you asked what I'm curious about and being a bit buzzed, caught off guard and feeling very relaxed in your warm presence, I said I'm curious about giving a bj. Then you look me straight in the eye and ask if I would like to give you a bj. And omg, I can't believe I said...


RP 2: We kiss, my first passionate man to man kiss. Your passion and desire is exciting as your tongue enters my mouth. I sigh, feel my body and my mind melting. Our tongues slowly slide and circle each other. Never did I imagine passion could be so deep. I thought kissing was for the benefit of the woman, as a prelude to getting in to her pants. Now I realize what that feels like. I feel sexy to have inspired the hard lust of my lover who is about to seduce me...

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
93% Switch
72% Experimentalist
70% Submissive
45% Vanilla
39% Voyeur
32% Non-monogamist
29% Exhibitionist

Location

OR / WA

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
TodayUpdated
14Followers
35Following
3My Comments

Contact Member

Contact New_Adventures_4Fun by clicking here.