• Authors
  • MarkVSharp

MarkVSharp

STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the extra work involved in creating the accompanying art. In other news my entry in this year's Nude Day contest, 'The Zip Files Book 3: Wild Girls', has recently been released. I believe the contest still has about a week left, so if you haven't already do take the opportunity to check it out, and if you like it, please leave a rating! The remaining chapters of Zip Book 2 are coming out presently, with more books to follow, and other material besides. Plenty for everyone!

ABOUT MY STORIES: Stories on this page generally fall into two groups, the Beachport Universe stories and the Zip Files.

THE BEACHPORT STORIES: The first, and more numerous, are the Beachport stories.  These comprise basically everything in my library not labeled as part of the Zip Files.  The Beachport stories are one-off continuity-free stories that are unified by the fact that they mostly take place in or around the fictional city of Beachport; hence the name.  They feature a rotating cast of superheroines and supervillains getting up to a wide variety of erotic misadventures.  Taking advantage of the comic book setting, these stories generally feature characters with improbable physiques who routinely parade around in extremely skimpy outfits; and only get more naked from there.  Note as well that since these stories tend to feature a superheroine and supervillain first fighting and then fucking, consent tends to be dubious to say the least.  

Since the Beachport stories have no continuity between them and are designed to be read in any order, I try to introduce any recurring characters etc. in each story.  Still, at reader request, I created a 'reference guide' that outlines the characters, teams, and other major elements of the Beachport setting.  This is titled 'A Beachport Reader's Guide' and, if you sort my works alphabetically, should always appear handily at the top of my published stories page.  Convenient!

THE ZIP FILES: The second group of stories, separate from the Beachport set described above, are The Zip Files.  These stories detail the adventures of Zack 'Zip' Zilch, an eighteen-year-old boy who discovers he has the power to control women's clothing.  Numerous perverse shenanigans ensue.

Unlike the Beachport stories, the Zip Files maintain strict continuity, with the events of one story carrying on into the next.  Unlike Beachport, the actual sex acts within the Zip stories tend to be consensual - although the tactics Zip uses in order to get into those sorts of positions do still tend to be, let's just say, ethically questionable.  His chief 'superpower' is to make ladies' clothes come off at will, after all - calibrate expectations accordingly. While individual books tend to be somewhat episodic there is an ongoing plot and I plan to continue for quite a few books, my own time and bandwidth permitting.

CONTACTING ME: In addition to my contact info here, I can also be reached by email at violatoremail@protonmail.com. Just as a general note, I have had some issues with Lit's anonymous feedback system.  In particular, on multiple occasions I have had undeliverable message errors when trying to use the feedback emails left in those messages.  So I would only use the anonymous system if you don't expect a reply from me.  If you would prefer I actually respond, the above email is a better choice.

Location

United States

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
242Followers
16Following
8My Favorites
156My Comments
6Series Published

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact MarkVSharp by clicking here.