• Authors
  • oldcd

oldcd

I started dressing young, my sister was 14 and my first cousin was 12. I was 8. They thought it would be fun to cross-dress me. So I taught young the feel of silk and nylons. Mom thought it was cute, so she let them dress me. Growing up in an era you had to be careful who you talked to, and about what. I didn't much know what they were doing to me was on the kinky side till the sexual actions started. By 12, I was like a pro-trans. the girls all knew I was Trans, the boys thought I was a girl. The girls had me performing oral sex on them all and in turn, I got blow jobs and my butt filled with dildos and vibrators. it was fun, after a few years my sister had lost interest in me but my first cousin took me under her wing, and took my virginity, dressed me like a slut when we went out to parties, which was a problem trying to keep the boy's hands out of my panties and finding my dick. Sometimes the girls in the coven wanted me to show their younger brothers how to cum. so I played with them and they kissed me, thinking I was a girl.
Later on, my cousin showed me how to give head at the drive-in.it wasn't unpleasant to have a dick explode in your mouth with cum; it gave you a sense of power over them, I had made them cum.
My cousin had her boyfriend fuck my ass, that took getting used to, but it turned I liked it, a hot cock in my ass squirting hot cum in me what's not to like?
But the '70s with Quaaludes was a cum drinking orgy. Once I hit 16 I stopped cross-dressing for years. Then I got married, the wife had read about pegging and if I wanted to get kinky with her it would be doing that. she soon had me in a garter belt and hose, a half-slip, we would go to house parties where the women dress their men up and made them perform sex acts together, I had my first gang bang, I leaked cum out of my ass all the way home.
I liked the double-teaming mouth and ass. Making people cum is fun.
I could not tell you how many cocks I have had in me or how many pussies I have licked sucked and fucked, but it was fun.

Location

southeast US

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following
1My Favorites
12My Comments

More About Me

Hobbies

Musician

Fetishes

Crossdressing

Contact Member

Contact oldcd by clicking here.