• Authors
  • RacerX1964

RacerX1964

I've seen enough of life to know it's not black and white, and sometimes it's not easy. I've done wrong and have had wrong done to me. I've seen people around me do some stupid shit. I've tried to learn from their mistakes. In the end all we have are those around us, just follow the "golden rule" the best you can. Life is full of regrets, don't let those destroy your future. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. Sometimes your emotions want to sprint, but the best move is to think marathon.

Now with that out of the way. I'm here to write stories that have something in them I can relate to from my life experience and/or the emotions they create in me. Some people will like them, some won't. Some people like The Beatles, some The Stones. These stories are 'my world'. Others are free to create 'their world.' To each their own.

If you want to comment, thank you for telling me what you think. If you want to just put, 'it sucks'. That may make the person writing it feel better, but it isn't useful to anyone. Tell us why you think it sucks.

Location

Midwest US

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
197Followers
4Following
2My Comments

Contact Author

Contact RacerX1964 by clicking here.