• Authors
  • SirBurnInside

SirBurnInside

My favourite thing to do is get to know women who want to explore their desires and spice up their lives. Age and physical attributes aren't important to me, personality and openess is. If we do connect you'll be receiving lots of compliments and encouragements I can assure you, and I'm happy to exchange pictures and audio messages privately as we have fun getting to know eachother.

I will respond if you've left an email address as soon as I get your feedback message should you send any.

Big thank you to those who give my submissions 5 star ratings, favourite them and/or follow me on Lit, you are the people who make the hours and hours and hours of work I put into my stories worth the effort, and why I continue to write and submit my tales.

I'm a 38 year old friendly British amateur writer just trying to give a bit of free entertainment for people to enjoy. I love chatting and having fun with others, and as you can see from my fetish list and stories I am very open minded!

Yes, the picture is me and no, I'm not sensitive about what people think about my looks...

Location

United Kingdom

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
169Followers
2Following
6My Comments

More About Me

Age

39

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing Filthy Stories

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Dirty Knickers, Curvy Women, Glasses, Reluctant Exhibitionists, Spanking Arses, Ask...

Contact Author

Contact SirBurnInside by clicking here.