Boot_Fetishist_1

Hi! As you may have guessed from my name, I just love boots. Here's what you can expect from my stories:

I like to write about young people (18+).

I am interested in writing brother-sister incest.

I am planning to experiment with writing in other genres like group sex, romance, non-consent, and celebrities.

Of course, all my stories will contain elements of boots, be that boot worship, boot jobs, and other sexual acts that pertain to boots.

In my works, I will usually try to establish a connection between my characters. That's just how I get going, and it means the stories take a little longer to get going. If this bothers you, sorry. You can skip the beginning or stay clear of my stories altogether.

I like blocked heels better than stilleto's, meaning that those will be the heels you'll find most often in my stories. Feel free to imagine stilleto's if that's what works better for you. The boots will also mainly be made of suede, and they will receive a lot of cum on them. To me, there are few things hotter than the permanence of cum stains of suede boots. I hope you feel the same. ;)

Location

Netherlands

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
22Followers
5Following
3My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading, Writing, Chess, Math, Classical Music, Philisophy

Fetishes

Boots, Cum On Suede Boots, Blocked Heels, Sensory Overload

Contact Author

Contact Boot_Fetishist_1 by clicking here.