Hunter_Green

I've been a Literotica reader for many, many years and yes, I have found many wonderful stories. But, it wasn't till recently that I found chat. So, this is a new and wonderful experience!

I'm a 50 year old divorced male who absolutely loves people of all kinds. I'm also horrible at admitting to anything or even talking about myself in these profile things. But, I'm trying to move past that.

I've been described most often as just highly energetic, polite, helpful, and overly analytical...and I'm OK with that...mostly.

I've been on quite a few chat sites over the years and I've always used the same name and the same profile pic. So, if you remember me from somewhere else, please say hello. And no. My icon pic is NOT really me. You'd be surprised at how often I get that question.

Over the years I've done quite a few things (that would be of interest on this site) and, little by little, I'm writing them up as stories to be published. But to summarize, I've tried and liked a LOT of things including threesomes. But, mostly what I like is...and this is where it gets embarrassing. So, if you want to know you'll just have to private message me and ask.

Also, understand I only PM if I know you, want to make a comment off-line (not in the room), have a specific question, or even get excited about your profile or a story you wrote. I'll often jump in with a comment and then delete the tab so I may not remember what I wrote you. It isn't a personal thing. I just saw something that excited me and then moved on to something bigger, more colorful or shin...SQUIRREL!!!!

As for contacting me, PLEASE!! I encourage you to PM me. I'm always willing to spend some time chatting!

Location

New Jersey

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
5Followers
25Following
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

57

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Scuba

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Sharing Stories, MMF, FFM, Masturbation

Contact Author

Contact Hunter_Green by clicking here.