sweetdominating

1. I am away from my family after a long time on a business trip to Las Vegas, after many busy meetings I am now free to enjoy my alone time, before I got for dinner alone I go the bar just to get some wine as I am enjoying band playing music and wondering it is good to be alone without husband….

2. As I drive to home from work I am wondering about the what am I going to cook as my husband on the trip but instead when I reach home my son (19) is opening the door for me as he greets: how’s your day mom? And I look around the house is clean and nice and there is a wonderful smell of home cook meal…(Here f/married/CA PM to continue this RP…I will respond to only long, romantic, detail, messages only…)

3. I (19) am about to finish my cheer-leading class I get text from my Mom saying she will not pick me up, instead she sent you to pick up from my class. As I walk out to the parking lot I am trying find where you are you as you wave at me….(PM for a long, detailed, romantic, seductive role play….I will only respond to long messages…

4. When you knew that my husband is out of town for a week, you being my in-law called me to check on how am I doing. When you knew that I did not have any evening plans you asked me if I would like to go for dinner. Sure, that will be so good to go for dinner and spending lovely evening I say (here f/35/CA/Married for a long, seductive, romantic, role play...PM with a only a long message....)

5. You are an attractive 19 year old daughter of my neighbor, and one day as I am at the mall buying a dress I see you shopping for your own dress (you are wearing tight jeans and t-shirt I can see how amazing you look, your nice ass, beautiful breasts and your perfect body) As I approach you I say: HI, good to see you here…..how have you been? (Here F/35/New York/Married PM to continue this Role Play…)

6. Last month you started your job in my company, you are not sure if your job is secure or not and today I called you in my office: come in please and sit down...(as I notice how amazing you look in your nice dress, I know it is not your thing but you are trying to adjust in being a good office worker...) Did you know today is a one month of you being here with us? How are you enjoying your work? I ask (PM to continue this Role Play….)

7. As I drive to home from work I am wondering about the what am I going to cook as my husband on the trip but instead when I reach home my daughter (19) is opening the door for me as she greets: how’s your day mom? And I look around the house is clean and nice and there is a wonderful smell of home cook meal…(Here f/married/CA PM to continue this RP…I will respond to only long, romantic, detail, messages only…)

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
36Followers

Contact Member

Contact sweetdominating by clicking here.