• Authors
  • CeeCee1954

CeeCee1954

I'm a mature married woman who is open to new adventures, fantasies, and possibilities. I'm straight... but I'm also curious and open.

I am also in an online relationship with a wonderful, open-minded man, a Dom who encourages me to explore my own sensuality and curiosity. Together, we have been exploring a variety of erotic pleasures, and we enjoy chatting and playing--together or separately--with other sensual, open-minded men, women, and couples who are interested in exchanging ideas and perhaps discovering mutual desires.

But I also like getting to know a person by talking about a wide array of topics, not just sex. Above all, I enjoy stimulating conversation with a mature, articulate person who can actually communicate effectively. If you're not into BBW's, however, look elsewhere.

Whether male or female, bi or straight, if you have read my profile and wish to talk, feel free to say hello in the room or to pm me; however, please be respectful of the "Lady's Option" to choose those with whom she wishes to chat. I am often overwhelmed with pm's, so if I don't respond to your pm, that doesn't mean I'm intentionally ignoring you. I am simply busy. Try again another time. (I can usually be found in 60+ ... or in Google Hangouts/Chat.)

Location

The Midwest

Gender

Female

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
23Followers
10Following
4My Favorites
21My Comments

More About Me

Age

69

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Reading, Traveling, Theatre, Broadway Musicals

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Impact Play, Sensation Play, Restraints, Submission

Contact Member

Contact CeeCee1954 by clicking here.