• Authors
  • UnderscoreRedhead

UnderscoreRedhead

Long time reader, first time writer.

Completed stories:

They Lie in Wait (9.2k words)
A post apocalyptic future in which the world has gone dark monsters roam freely. Our protagonist, Star, has conflicting feelings about her budding relationship with Ben when a scream from the darkness changes everything.

Iron Chains (5 parts, 41.7k words)
An inexperienced witch struggling to control her magic gets caught up in the power struggles of a lord and an army of mercenaries. This story develops into a reverse harem between Bri and a unit of The Brotherhood: Chiron, Milo, and Rin. Each chapter includes first person narrative from each of these four characters.

Out of the Night (3 parts, 51.5k words)
After an abduction into the world of magic and vampires, May finds herself fighting feelings for the man who holds her captive. What is real and what has been irrevocably changed?
This story is split into three parts: Out of the Night, Escape, and Damien
Parts one and two are written from May’s perspective, while “Damien” is a prequel written from Damien’s perspective.

Sacrificial Lamb (4 parts, 34.7k words)
A new arrival, old tradition, and angry god. This norse-inspired world of gods leads Hemma to a life she never could have imagined. This is my first ever story for Lit and I would like to eventually do a rewrite based on the awesome feedback I’ve received from you lovely people!


In-Progress:

Crash Landing (<10k words)
A helicopter crash and apparent rescue… but the rescue has strings attached…

The Bunker (Long-form, multi-part story)
Loosely based on Fallout Vault 68, a woman finds herself stuck in a bunker with only men.

The Price Paid (Long-form, multi-part story)
A woman is unknowingly promised as payment to an ancient deity. After being hidden in the open for most of her life, Ellie is found and must pay the price her parents tried to save her from.


*NonCon content warning for all my stories*

All constructive feedback is appreciated!

Gender

Female

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
TodayUpdated
256Followers
10Following
9My Favorites
4My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Age

28

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact UnderscoreRedhead by clicking here.