ForbiddenPantiesCD

I remember the first time I heard the moans of a man as the head of his cock passed my lips. I was nervous, I was scared, and I had no idea that I would ever actually be doing this.

In the past I had explored my feminine side, dressing in my mothers clothes, prancing around an empty house, and pretending to be the girl I was on the inside.

I myself have always been intimidated by men. I have never felt as though I fit in the masculine world. I have always felt most comfortable when I slip on a pair of panties, a bra, a dress. I have an unending desire to feel pretty and feminine.

I had made a few mistakes and eventually found myself in a prison cell for a time. It was there I learned my place among men. I was smaller in stature, skinny, and meek. Guys would take advantage of me daily and I had to learn what it was to fit into a man's world.

I have experiences, fantasies, and various interests I would like to share with the right guy. There are things I want to explore and perhaps I can only do that on here so if you are interested in a person like me, please send me a message.

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
2Following
2My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Family, Giving Blowjobs, Recieving Anal, Forced Feminization, Bimbofication, Consent And Nonconsent, Romantic, Marriage

Contact Member

Contact ForbiddenPantiesCD by clicking here.