MsDirector

I am proud that Miss Pixie of "Emily's Escorts" has kindly allowed me to join her staff. I hope you will look for me there. Perhaps we can play.

My name is Artemis, Arti to my friends, Mistress to my subs.

I am a woman of experience (if you need to know, in my fifties) who knows what she likes and likes others to find out what that is.

As people ask, my vital stats are 5' 6" athletic, 34Cx24x36, and long sandy blonde hair. I am a powerlifter as a hobby, it is fun to lift a girl up and hold her in the air while I taste her nectar.

I don't (usually) bite, well unless I want to, or you like it. I am open to a whole variety of scenes with the right person. I prefer women but have been known to put the other sex in its place. If you are female, pm me, males, if I am interested, you'll know, so don't pm me.

One more point, I do not exchange photos ever. Sorry, unpleasant experience. With Google Image Search it is too easy to find me, and I cannot have that. Sorry, please don't ask. I don't want to ruin a lovely evening.

Look forward to meeting you.

My Family:

First, I am following my sweet friend Jorrie (FunAndAffection) or Mistress Jordan, who is helping me find a softer side of myself without my armor. I am still who I was and will remain who I am, but am learning who I might be.

For my subs:

Like my namesake, I don't generally like others to play with my pets without permission. So, ask first. However, also for my namesake, I usually say yes.

Recently as is often the case, Mia has asked to be released. I wish her well, our time together was enjoyable.

My RL and Lit sub, Beccy is so sweet and naughty. She is doing well in the RL and I am very proud of her.

My sweet Heather (aka heather4play) is sweet and a very obedient girl. Thank you Miss Emily, for allowing me to collar my Heather in her room, where we met.

My ChiChi (aka MonicaChiChi) is my lovely woman of mystery, my muse, and fabulous cook, leader, and first of my group of extraordinary women. Kisses my ChiChi.

Finally, my prized cow, Eileen (aka OlderAndSingle) is the most beautiful horny perverted cow in the Universe. I am so proud of her naughty nature.

Be kind to all my girls or I shall go on the hunt, and I never ever fail to bag my targets.

Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt and Moon

Location

US

Gender

Female

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
16Followers
4Following
4My Favorites
39My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Women, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Hiking, Archery, Hunting

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Shabari, Bondage, CFNM, Submission, Domme, BDSM

Contact Member

Contact MsDirector by clicking here.