• Authors
  • trngpet77

trngpet77

Hi!! Thanks for dropping by.

I'm just an guy with a lot of kinky thoughts running around in my head. On a whim, I decided to write a story. When I showed it to a friend they suggested I post it here and that's how I got started.

I appreciate all the comments and feedback I receive and I try to respond to the emails. My work isn't for everybody. If you don't like my subject matter or style, there's plenty out there to choose from.

Enjoy

**Update**

I'm not sure anybody reads this section of writer's profiles, but because of some comments and feedback I have received, I feel it necessary to post the following.

I don't know anything about other authors. This is me and me alone.

I started writing erotic themed stories on a whim and then published my first story at the urging of a friend. I do not do this full time or even part time. For me there are several factors involved.

First and foremost, my stories are not based on any real persons or events. What I have written and will write in the future is fiction.

Ideas pop in and out of my head. I rarely write them down or act upon them. I write when the mood strikes me and I have the time to dedicate to it in that moment, which is not very often. I will often start a story not really knowing where it's going or what the end might look like. I don't do outlines. I make it up as I go along. As a result of this style, if you want to call it that, I write. Then I read what I have written, make changes, edit, reread, rewrite, and continue until I am satisfied with the final version. This often means rereading and rewriting many, many times. Even then, I am constantly making changes right up until I hit the submission button.

So, while I very much appreciate that people read my stories and want more, please understand that it is a time consuming endeavor and I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to it.

On a side note, please take the time to look at the tags associated with any story you intend to read here. Not just my stories, all of them. If there are themes you are not into or have a desired to read about, please go find another story. Bashing an author because the wrote about a subject you dislike accomplishes nothing.



Location

Mid Atlatic

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
331Followers
3Series Published

Contact Author

Contact trngpet77 by clicking here.