• Authors
  • Triton4673

Triton4673

Over the course of several years I have written a story about a female character during three distinct times of life: Her sexual awakening in her late teens, her time spent as a sex slave in her 20s, and her life as a married woman. As a young writer, I was drawn to the eroticism of Anne Rice’s Sleeping Beauty books and I wrote the story of her slavery first.

My central character, Lilith Gwendolyn Pierce (Lilly), continued to occupy my thoughts and a few years ago I decided to write her origin story. I wondered how an impressionable girl raised in a conservative home with domineering parents might discover her sexuality and what road that might take her down if she were introduced to the right people. How would she react once she opened her mind (and her legs)?

Most recently, I began to think about how her past might lead to her personality as a married woman. What kind of man would she marry? Could she lead a normal life? What would that life look like? What she would hide from her family and what would eventually seep back to the surface. This portion of the story starts nearly 10 years into her marriage and it’s still a work in progress.

These stories will focus on different genres, including non-consent/rape, incest, lesbian feminine domination, bondage, group sex, conventional sex, sex slavery, humiliation, gang bangs, masturbation, double and triple penetration, lesbian sex, fantasy, gay sex, old-young couplings, toys, training, medical/gynecological and subjugation to name a few.

It’s going to take some time to get all of this out, particularly Lilly’s time as a sex slave. That story needs a lot of work due mostly to the fact that I was a very young and inexperienced writer at the time.

All characters are depicted as being at least 18, even if it’s not explicitly noted in the story.

I hope you enjoy them and I look forward to your comments.

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
195Followers
10Following
1My Favorites
23My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Age

49

Fetishes

BDSM, Group Sex, Swinging, Public Nudity, Public Sex

Contact Author

Contact Triton4673 by clicking here.