• Authors
  • DickandDoof

DickandDoof

An artist with a background in photography, architecture and design.

I march to the beat of my own drummer.

Retired young after a successful career as: head of a Public Relations practice; political and communications strategist and consultant; and, researcher, policy developer, writer, and journalist.

An avid reader of serious non-fiction: the Holocaust; climate change and extinction; science (birth and death of the universe, cosmology, early human origins, evolution, virology); history of Islam and terrorism; architecture; and mountaineering.

I have many hobbies: collecting art, travelling (68 countries), supporting endangered species, adopting and raising large rescue dogs and small rescue cats, gardening, propagating cacti and succulents, and collecting political buttons.

I’m a bit of an egghead and have lots of degrees and certificates from different universities, including: Harvard University Graduate School of Design (Architecture); Arizona State University (Early Human Origins); and University of Toronto (Education). I love taking on-line courses and am committed to lifelong learning.

I have a varied sexual appetite with a particular fondness for transgender women, pretty fembois, legal teenage girls and boys, lesbians, small-breasted women and large-cocked men.

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Location

Spain

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
1Followers
2Following
5My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact DickandDoof by clicking here.