• Authors
  • OverconfidentSarcasm

OverconfidentSarcasm

My books can be found either on Bookapy (for finished, fully edited works) or my Patreon (if you want to get chapters of Books as I'm writing them).

https://bookapy.com/a/216/overconfident-sarcasm
https://www.patreon.com/OverconfidentSarcasm

But just to make this clear:
If I start posting a story here, I will post it in its entirety, and all of my stories are stand-alone even if they are part of a series. So, there is no need to look up any previous works to understand the ones I'll post here.

# # # # # # #

Lastly, a PSA:

If you want to contact me (or any author, as far as I can tell), do NOT use the contact tab in the user profile. The form you'll find there is outdated and the email server it uses is overloaded, so, nine out of ten times, the message WILL NOT be delivered.

Instead, open one of the author's stories, scroll to the end, and click the "SEND PRIVATE FEEDBACK" link right above the comment section. It will open a different contact form that actually works.

My personal guess is the new design uses new mail servers, and they will incorporate those into the contact page when releasing the redesign for the profile pages.

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
134Followers
9Following
1My Favorites
348My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact OverconfidentSarcasm by clicking here.