MsSlickerie

"They're doing it right in front of you " TGS
Enjoying the ride .
No Drama
Free spirit and I am 420 friendly , I am learning new things about myself and my desires. I have a lot that I want to explore and experience and no it is not all about sex .... but a lot of it is . I am friendly and love a good banter and chat. So if you dont have an imagination and or a good sense of humor , please dont bother. I am new to this chat but not new to the site as I enjoy reading and also writing erotica and I am always doing research * wicked smile* .. I am not really big on RP . I am not here to discuss Politics or Religion . I am very curious and always learning new things. No head games and yes my nickname has to do with my pussy. * smiles*
My Dirty code https://dirtycode.io/EFOZH
https://fetlife.com/users/15439296
Funniest DM I have ever gotten .... love it .. LMFAO

HIM ▸Coming early from office to celebrate our anniversary, on the way I pick up the diamond ring that I ordered to surprised you. Much excited, I hurry to our home and as I park the car in courtyard, I noticed dad's car parked next to mine. Bit surprised as last couple of years, we celebrated the anniversary more privately. I enter home from back door and finds much silence until I reach bedroom. I hear strange noises and as I peep in I get shocker to see...
MsSlickerie▸your Dad is modeling my underware and heels ....
HIM **I lost my balance and fell in "What the hell is going on honey' my voice is shaky and nervous
MsSlickerie▸* rolling around on a bed of cash , lots of bills of all amounts ..... drinking wine and enjoying the show .. as your Dad goes and changes outfits .... I smile at you *
HIM **▸(Your name) Honey can you explain...I see he having big tent already..And your legs shaky, I wonder if he already fucked your pussy
MsSlickerie▸no one has fucked me except for you are going to .... as I slide out my vibrator just as your Dad comes out in a new beautiful outfit to model .... this time he is in the garter set that you got me for my birthday ....

HIM**▸I can see he is having much bigger tent than mine
MsSlickerie▸I look at you as I hand you a glass of wine ..... he is excited because he is doing what turns him on and all I was to do was watch .....
HIM **▸i inch closer..Honey I think he is huge, way bigger than mine..May be you get your reward today and he can fuck you with his big cock
MsSlickerie▸shaking my head at you and drinking my wine .... nope sweets its not what he paid me for ....
HIM**▸oh I pay you more if you fuck him right here.." i grin
MsSlickerie▸rolling around on all the cash I already made .... no honey .... but I might pay you to let him fuck you since you are so intrested in your Dads cock .....
HIM **▸I want to see him fuck you honey

MsSlickerie▸ohhhhhh sorry .... he doesnt want that he only wants all my sexy panties and things that you bought me and he wants to wear them and have you fuck him as if you were fucking me and wants me to enjoy ....
MsSlickerie▸wonders where you went ...
HIM **▸you and i want diff things
MsSlickerie▸are you sure ?
HIM**▸yes
MsSlickerie▸* smirking *
MsSlickerie▸well I didnt really want that .... I just wanted to see how long my smart ass first comment would go ....
•**HIM ** left the room.

Location

North Georgia Mountains

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
25Followers
39Following
20My Favorites
6My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

May 23

Hobbies

Writing Erotica, Reading Erotica, Cooking

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact MsSlickerie by clicking here.