fuck_toy_3057

Contrary to my screen name, I’m not necessarily here just to talk dirty or RP (though, that too 😉). Just looking for people to talk to and perhaps build casual relationships. I am not looking to meet up out in the real world. I'm aggressively submissive with a strong personality, here for fuckery with my very slutty tendencies. Very open to voice conversations as auralism is my number one kink.

Hints:
- Fuck my mind and the rest will follow.
- If degradation is not your thing, don't waste your time with me. I need it, but if you start a conversation with it, I'm not likely to respond.
- If you have rigid expectations of a submissive, miss me. I will fail that test, I promise. Neither of us will be happy in that scene.
- Don't make the mistake of thinking this toy is for everyone.

Hard limits: Animals (incl. animal noises), age play, bathroom stuff. Also mind fuck scenes where you intend for neither of us to get off. Nothing demotivates me faster than knowing no matter what I do, it won't be enough.

P.S. Unless you have an amazingly captivating profile, I'm not likely to respond if all you say is "hi", "hey", etc. Do better.

Location

US

Gender

Female

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1Followers
2Following
10My Favorites

More About Me

Age

50

Contact Member

Contact fuck_toy_3057 by clicking here.