• Authors
  • GoonKitten

GoonKitten

Hi. Thanks for stopping by.

the name I am known by screen name Charley Chase ;) -

Born in 1987, in Louisville, Kentucky, to a very very modest mindset parents.

Ah yes, I am to polity, Yes, I am. I wouldn't say this is my nature by birth but maybe from my birth, my parents have been in the hospitality industry for a good period.

I was introduced to prostitution and I spend almost a year servicing different men for money before I started my career in porn.. since then, the time was lapsed!

A few years ago on this day I was in a critical moment as a single mother in teens and never employed I had taken up escorting as the profession and later turned in Porn, I have faced huge challenges and skeptics about my ability to see my way through in Porn.

Today I thank all my fans, friends, customers, clients, We’ve worked together to build great momentum on the way to my career and life. You’ve taken me to new routes of my experiences into many sides of life and career.

Momentum is important, since combining my interest to dedicate in pleasure business and as well reaching and reacting to your needs, I have always been blessed with great clients and fans.

And I would remain at your service rest of my life. I hope I will be reaching to even greater heights under your love and ownership over me.

Finally, no words here could do justice to the gratitude and respect I have for all of you. It has been a great privilege to be part of an extraordinary relation.

I love older men, rough sex, and smart conversation. Say hi.

I tend to drift toward D/s stuff on here. I'm more submissive especially with the right kinda guy who seems naturally and authentically confident/assertive. I tend to prefer longer vids so can put myself mentally into the situation/scene but gifs and pics good at first to narrow mutual tastes down.

I was brought up at home. My father always believed in patriarchy, I would give him a lot of credit in my attitude today. He has been a Dom for 3 decades now and My mom being his beautiful SUB. I could learn a lot at home, how to respect and serve and behave to the superior person 🙂

A girl of many surprises, I am not holding myself back and loves giving opinions and sharing my point of view on everything imaginable.



Thanks for all you do!

Location

AZ

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Age

37

Hobbies

Bdsm, Rimming, Sucking, Licking, Loving, Pee, Public, Black, Anal, Atm, Ptm, Whatnot!

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact GoonKitten by clicking here.