• Authors
  • 70slowhands

70slowhands

Some words about the author:
I started writing while working as a purchasing manager in the afternoons when all my work was done, and I carried on writing after my retirement.
My thoughts on comments are as follows: I dislike people who post anonymously, especially if they are hiding behind it to post their personal views. These stories are fiction, and tag lines with the contents make readers aware of the storyline. If you see a tagline that does not fit your point of view, kindly move on and read a different story. If you are that dense and read it, certainly do not leave comments that disparage the fictional creatures in the story. I will delete them.

To this point, I have three different series that I work on off and on.
The first one was the exploits of Jan and Frank. I hope you have enjoyed reading them. So far, there have been seven chapters posted. It is time to put that series to bed unless anyone has some different ideas they want me to kick around.
There are another two that I have kicked around in my head and stored on my thumb drive to keep them from my conservative wife’s prying eyes.
7/29/2033 I just posted the first story of a new series—Marcy's strip club adventures. I hope you enjoy it.

Location

Connecticut

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
117Followers
106Following
10My Favorites
76My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Hobbies

Browsing Pictures Of Sexy Bbw's, Reading Erotica.