TalesofAlexandria

My name is Alexandria (she/her), but I usually go by Dia these days. I’m a transgender woman, sapphic lesbian, and autobiographical dark fantasy novelist who uses erotica to describe my struggles, trauma, fears, and hopes in a sex and kink positive setting.

I was raised in an abusive, sex-negative environment where questioning authority (especially familial and religious figures) was punishable and any expressions of gender or sexuality outside of the cisheteronormativity were harshly criticized and, at worst, treated with violence.

The pain of my past and how it affected my future, including my struggles with life and death, became reflected in my characters through the anguish they experienced throughout their lives. By sharing their stories, I hope I can help others who struggle with their identity, societal and familial acceptance, the depths of their sexual interests, finding themselves in sex work, or facing abuse and scorn from people they should have been able to trust. I also want to show that BDSM can be wonderful when approached with respect and affection between participants, as well as show that even kinksters have a life and interests behind the collar.

You can read my older works at https://literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1343747.

If you enjoy my writing, please consider supporting me on Patreon so I can continue to improve!
patreon.com/talesofalexandria
ko-fi.com/talesofalexandria
https://linktr.ee/talesofalexandria

Location

Alexandria's Daydreams (Denver CO)

Gender

Transgender Female

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
47Followers
3Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

February 7, 1992

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Hiking, Video Games, Research

Pets

Dog(s), Other

Fetishes

BDSM, Pet Play, Tentacles, Anal, Praise, Biting, Monster Girls, Affectionate Cruelty

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact TalesofAlexandria by clicking here.