• Authors
  • TheFunMilf

TheFunMilf

Hey there :)

What would you like to know?
Well firstly every story I write has a video that accompanies it. Just check my webpage.

I came here to share my sexual confessions and journey into becoming a hotwife and self-confessed SLUT!
I am just your everyday mum next door. I am a full time working mother of 3 that has a very kinky side to her. I have been an avid lurker on literotica for a long, long time. It has been my way of channeling my sexual desires.

Since becoming a mother of 3, I have taken the leap and decided I no longer just want to read erotica. My life has become what I use to fantasize and read about.

Just over a year ago I fucked a guy who wasn't my husband. And that led to many more adventures. From my first threesome, to my first ever gangbang. Now I regularly update everyone on my hotwife adventures through my hotwife blog and here on literotica.

I always read stories and thought how hot it would be if the people in the stories managed to capture it on video. Well lucky for everyone here. I do. So here you get to read about my adventures and keep in mind that you can watch them all as well.

If you would like to chat... feel free to follow me on my other pages where you can also see a lot more of me and all my kinks!

Location

Australia

Gender

Female

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
178Followers
2Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Cuckold, Hotwife, Gangbang, Groupsex

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact TheFunMilf by clicking here.