• Authors
  • TrampsAnThieves

TrampsAnThieves


2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind.

BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a little more prominent now so -- if that bothers you -- I'm sorry. We all knew Sam would eventually run into some moms who were still legally-attached.

I'm going to try to wrap up some miscellany and then see if I can get "Vampires" tied up ...?

Favorites and comments send others to my stories. If you like my stuff, that's the most effective way to help me out -- which I deeply appreciate! If you don't like my stuff, anonymous cash donations are the best way to get me to spend more time shopping online and less time writing.

---

2024-04-12: Tomorrow starts a 3-part Fantasy piece called "Rustle". As usual, they'll be released back-to-back.

I'm going to side-line my in-progress pieces and get another chapter of "Dude" out. I'll start on it tonight. Pinky-swear.

Thanks for reading my stuff and giving me feedback. I usually don't respond to comments. I reply to emails that supply a return address.

---

2024-04-07: If you're like me, you probably avoid "Fetish" most of the time. The problem is, the story I wrote is edgy enough that we decided to play it safe and throw it in that category. If you generally like my stuff, could I beg you to give "Death's Little Darling" a try and see what you think? Favorites and comments send other readers my way and you'd be doing me a big favor. Thanks for considering the idea!

---

2024-04-06: The stories that were waiting for review will be popping tonight:
* "Death's Little Darling" is my first Fetish story.
* "Sweet Peppers" is a Romance piece.

I need to get a couple other small things finished and then I promise I'm making my way back to "Dude".

---

2024-03-30: "Couples Yoga" pops tonight.

I've got several pans in the fire. Hoping to have a few more courses for you to sample over the next several days.

---

2024-03-28: About two years ago, I submitted my first story to Literotica: "Big Brother Changes Hats". Everything since then has been a wild and crazy ride!

I appreciate all of the encouragement, I cherish the constructive criticism, and I giggle at some of the misguided missives. I worry, a little, about a few of you. Thankfully, I have enough data to know that some of those "helpful" comments are just wrong. I'm thankful for a beta-reader who has -- again, based on the data -- a firm grasp of what "sells". That makes this so much easier!

I've submitted an Erotic Couplings piece that's waiting for approval called "Couples Yoga". (As with most of my stuff, it could fit in several genres -- but that seemed to be the best fit.) Hopefully it pops soon.

Meanwhile, I am *working* my way back to "Dude" and "Rune Guard" -- but I've got a couple other things "stuck in my craw" that I need to work out first.

---

2024-03-23: "Summer Help" -- a 3-part Incest *focused* series launches tomorrow.

---

2024-03-14: Sorry about the hiatus! I did a bit more reading -- and a little less writing.

"New Rider" -- a new 6-part Fantasy piece -- launches the day after tomorrow.

Monagamous_Now tells me "Dude" needs another episode before y'all revolt. I'll try. I've gotten*so* many good story ideas lately tho!

---

2024-02-24: The finale for "Alien Shifter" (my twisted version of "Romeo and Juliet") is queued to drop tonight.

---

2024-02-18: Looks like the Lit-gods have smiled on us; "Rune Guard 3" pops tonight!

---

2024-02-17: Chapter 2 of "Rune Guard" looks like it'll be published tonight.

I just submitted Chapter 3. A small edit to Chapter 1 (to fix a missing word) is still pending.

Thanks for all the love for "Quarantined Flight"!

--- --- ---

I'm super thankful for my devoted beta-reader, Monagamous_Now.

If my stuff is any good, it's because it passes through him first. He's generous with his time when I show up with my hat in my hand and I really appreciate it.

--- --- ---

As I've mentioned, often, I read every comment -- and respond to emails that provide an return address. Generally, I don't respond to comments unless it's to resolve clerical issues. Even if my writing is not your style -- or to your liking -- I appreciate constructive criticism.

Thanks for reading -- and especially for the feedback!

Location

Central US

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
This WeekUpdated
2025Followers
25Following
18My Favorites
23My Comments
15Series Published

Contact Author

Contact TrampsAnThieves by clicking here.