Rossb

Hello, I am a 58 year old Black man . I am and have always been attracted to white females, That is born female not surgically altered to be female . Thank you for understanding. I have been interested in kink bdsm and other taboo subjects my adult life > I am a very dominant male and have been like this most of my life. I have done alot in my life basketball, football , hiking, swimming and just enjoying life. As for my kinks , I have seen it all and enjoy more than most when it comes to kinks and taboos . I personally have helped many sub/slave and not girls into some kinks and taboo situations that they were interested in . I know this is not for everyone but it is something I do enjoy talking bout . Also am a father of 6 and no they do not live with me . I do live on a small farm in central Georgia very exclusive and no close neighbors so that gives you and idea . I love the solitude but I also like meeting new and interesting girls women, mothers as long as they are anatomically correct and I have to say born a female . I do not do bi , gay , tranny or men wanting to be women. If that is you please do not contact me as you will get ignored . Oh also do not do roleplay I like things honest and open . Hopefully this will help you when and if you message me .
I am updating this profile as I have turned a year older am now 60 and have learned alot in my life , still very active in lif and dating . I am to a point in my life that i feel I want to settle down and want a good healthy relationship with a woman . I am very interested in finding a white female for this and she should be submissive and very willing to learn and enjoy the things that come with being sub to a black dominant like myself.
I also want to put here that I am not a role player this is real life to me , I have experienced this for the majority of my adult life.
I enjoy getting to know the person I am chatting with.
I am adding my email so that if there are real white females that are interested feel free to contact me . rbran826@gmail.com
thank you for reading

Location

Georgia

Gender

Male

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
1Followers
7Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

60

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Enjoying Life

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, White Females, Taboo

Contact Member

Contact Rossb by clicking here.