• Authors
  • maglass

maglass

hi im m.a (any prounouns) and sometimes i write filth
most of my content has to do with breeding and/or virginity. expect to find a lot of historical settings too
i'm new to posting my work online & this is just a silly little hobby i do in my free time when i'm not working on my more professional writing, so be aware that things might not be entirely proofread/flow very well/etc (with some exceptions).

everything on my account is fiction and fantasy. in real life, consent is paramount and mandatory and can be revoked at any time, and people's rights and autonomy are to be respected. i'm pro-woman, pro-feminism, pro-queer rights, pro-poc, anti-maga. you are welcome to see yourself to the door if you disagree. i will not debate with you.
that said, since everything here is fantasy, be aware that some of my things might not be historically accurate or might seem far fetched. it's all in the interest of fiction and play, and not meant to be gospel.

i write:
cnc, dubcon, noncon - breeding/impregnation - fantasy and historical settings - domestic kink - period-relevant beliefs and opinions - marriage, weddings, etc - virginity/defloration - size difference / size play - bioessentialism, patriarchy - queer characters - anal - painful sex - supernatural creatures (werewolves etc)

i won't write:
incest - piss, puke, pretty much any bodily fluids that aren't like, cum etc - anything to do with race, raceplay, or racial supremacy/sterotypes in any way - ageplay - intense violence / physical harm / gore / etc - snuff - homophobia/transphobia

open to commissions

Gender

Genderqueer

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
83Followers
7Following
2My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact maglass by clicking here.