RacyExhibits

Well, I suppose it was time for an update on here…(2024)

I am still married, still happily. I still enjoy the power of turning men on, enticing them. I am still a teaser and a pleaser, when I have time and inkling-and lately, the physical health!-for both. I still like married men, but have been put off by more than a few married men’s selfishness when it comes to play on here. I’ve been on the site for almost two decades, so am rarely a fool when it comes to the games people play. I don’t tolerate rudeness or cuntiness, and will give the same bitchiness in return, as needed.
I’m a big slut at heart, and a proud so-called “pick-me girl”. Not out of competition with women, per se, but because I tend to enjoy hanging out with men more. That said, I appreciate and enjoy spending time with women too, but hate the drama that can often come with that, especially when sharing men is involved, like it often is in the rooms I frequent and enjoy here.
About me: a visually impaired, autistic tomboy who chooses not to filter her words or emotions. I’m a “love me or hate me” kind of gal, with a “take me or leave me” attitude! I am here to explore the menopausal sexuality my health has thrust me into, to learn what will work again for my body, because what used to no longer does. I hang out in the phone room, seeking inspiration, but am not quick or easy, much to others’ irritation or frustration. I simply like to know who I’m fucking. And, nope, that doesn’t make me a prude…I’ve “known” more men than most men have “known” women 😉
I prefer to get to know people in the open chat due to my visual impairment, so if you aren’t keen on a public conversation and banter, please, don’t bother with the private messages…it’s not that I don’t appreciate them, but they make the site more difficult for me to see, as changing focus can be quite challenging. Thanks!
If you’ve made it this far, I suppose I should share an example of my voice…and I currently have two: https://voca.ro/1e770usOlZXQ and for the petty amongst you, who are annoyed by my confidence: https://vocaroo.com/1fDF4ZgyTwIo Finally, yes, that is me, circa June 2022. I enjoy photography, but don't share pics of anyone but me...nor should you unless you also share who they are actually of, and it is with that person’s consent. Consent is fucking sexy.
I’m pretty simple really, don't lie and claim to be anything you're not...even if that makes you just another horny man or woman on here :)

Come say hello!

PS, my faves are a list of my least liked and best liked around...I'll leave it to you to figure out which on your own...but don't assume I love them all! lol It's the easiest way for me to check to see if the person has a reason to be there ;)

Location

Canada

Gender

Female

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
26Followers
59Following
2My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Paddlesports, Mountain Climbing, Hiking, Biking, Snowshoeing, Escapes To Sun And Sand, Cooking Up A Storm, Stormchasing & Weather Geek

Fetishes

Intelligence, Non-Sex conversations, Eiffel Towers, Sunday Snuggles In The Morning

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact RacyExhibits by clicking here.