Latino_Dancer

*As of September 1st, my new Username is _ThunderBull_ , but you can call me Thunder. Same personality, same values, same character; just a different name. I'll even respond to "Latino" in PM, if you happen to forget. Why the name change? Ask me in PM and I'll gladly explain.


Seducer of hearts and minds. Pussy hungry BULL. Pheromones sniffer, Yonni masseur, female fucker and breeder with a wicked imagination to boot.

Master of eruptive orgasms to the whorish college slut ... Farin.

Update 7/22 - My LIT-home is "The Breeding Stalls", although I often wonder out and explore other rooms.

Me: Male, 45 - 55 y.o., 176 cm (5' 9'), 72kg (160 lbs), dark olive complexion, salt/pepper stubble and hair, light green/blueish eyes.

I DO like to dance. I'm no Pro, but do well in social settings with Salsa, Bachatta, Argentine Tango, Polka, Waltz, The Hustle, NightClub 2step and others.

Details and elaborate descriptions in chat are my forte, unfortunately not everyone appreciates them, which is fine. Not here to please everyone.

As I mentioned above, I am strongly attracted to feminine gestures that portray: servitude, nurturing and frailty, as I like to see myself as their protector and their rock.

Since you've come this far in my profile...I'm flattered. One thing I do ask: Please be ready and willing to interact here on LIT, and know that I will never ask for your picture, or any other real life personal details.
I may ask for your characters traits and attributes, but that's only to facilitate the fun here.

In my relatively short history here on LIT, I've acquired some accolades that I'm proud of: Some are reproduced below, with full consent from the participant(s):

Chelsea26UK▸(this is the best rp of my life)
Chelsea26UK▸(wow thank you)
Chelsea26UK▸(Its been 5 hours we are fucking)
Chelsea26UK▸(let the world know that i am your slut)
--------------------------------------

▸You’re such a tease, this is delicious …
▸Thank you for being a great play partner! I feel amazing
▸I enjoyed every bit of it! And I’mso glad I could blow your cock, metaphorically speaking
▸Thank you! I was going to remind you just in case, but I have clearly underestimated your good manners
---------------------------------------------------

▸lifeless after the 2nd extreme orgasm. Can you give me a short break? I came for real!
Latino_Dancer ▸(absolutely, take the time you need to enjoy it.)
▸in the scene lay beside me and talk dirty to me, meanwhile I will clean up the mess in real
----------------------------------------------------------

▸(I want to tell you that you are just amazing. The best online fucker anyone can ever have.)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Daisysub22 ▸(I’m soaked through my panties)
Daisysub22 ▸(I just came)
Daisysub22 ▸(I soaked through my bed sheets)
Daisysub22 ▸(I have never came that much in my life)
Latino_Dancer ▸(*Winks playfully knowing it's most likely a well-intended exaggeration*).
Daisysub22 ▸(It’s definitely not an exaggeration haha. I’m soaked)
-------------------------------------------------------------

More to come soon.

Location

US, but European.

Gender

Male

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
4Following
3My Comments

More About Me

Age

49

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

My Pleasure, Yoni Massage, Eroticism, Vinyl Records, Social Dance

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Smell Of Sex, Ovulation, Breeding, Interracial, Cunninglingus, Light Bdsm, Wit And Humour

Contact Member

Contact Latino_Dancer by clicking here.