• Authors
  • sarah4gurlz

sarah4gurlz

Hi :)
I'm Sarah, though I also answer to Sally or Sal - early 40s, divorced, and would describe myself as marginally bi in that, although most of my sexual activity is with females, there are a few men with whom I occasionally enjoy very affectionate sex (some of them have female partners who like to join in sometimes).

Oh, and by the way I'm happy with women of any age, not just girls!

I'm here largely because my gay sister suggested I might enjoy the company here. So far I have very much done so - much more even than my sister had led me to expect. My inner slut comes here to be herself, to explore her own and others' sexuality, not to play a role in someone's scenario.

My marriage produced an adorable girl who is now in her late teens and who already (too early in life in my view but as my sister points out it's for her to decide) insists that she's gay.

I'm a green-eyed redhead like my sister (albeit with some streaks of grey starting to appear), 36D with freckles all over my boobs (the tits in this profile pic are mine), and nipples that get big and hard like thimbles when I'm aroused, smooth (daughter and I usually shave each other), 5'8"-ish (about 173 cm for the metrically inclined).

I'm open to DMs, but please don't expect much if any of a response if your profile is blank or mostly so - especially if you are male.

Location

New Zealand

Member Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
22Followers
37Following
150My Favorites
141My Comments

More About Me

Age

43

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Dovefucking, Anal, Oral

Contact Member

Contact sarah4gurlz by clicking here.