Christina25

Interested in men 45+ only. Getting to know each other a bit is first and foremost. If we have a connection, ONLY then would I be open to and interested in more intimate talk and possibly Skype voice chat.

Have more to say to me than just "Hi" and/or stating your age and location. Those alone don't compel me to want to talk to you. And if you try to start a conversation with me with an unsolicited link of any kind, a roleplay scenario (I don't roleplay), a rude sexually explicit message, or a blank profile, you will be ignored and/or blocked. I also have no desire to watch some random guy on cam, so don't ask.

No response IS a response. If I do respond and I tell you that I'm not interested, I mean exactly that...not interested. Please just respect that and don't make a nuisance out of yourself by continuing to message me. That won't get you anywhere. There are plenty of other women here, so be an adult and just move along.

And one last thing. If you are under 45, don't message me and ask me if your age is close enough - it's not, or if I will make an exception - I won't. I wouldn't ask someone to compromise their interests, so please don't expect me to compromise mine.






Location

USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
22Followers
1Following

More About Me

Age

28

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Cooking, Wine Tasting, Glamping, Music, Photography

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Sexy Lace Or Leather Lingerie, Voice (w/the Right Person)

Contact Member

Contact Christina25 by clicking here.