HowlingWolfe

Formerly srhammer8888, author of all the stories therein, creator of Luriia Torvirr, Hammer Thunderborn, and all of their friends, enemies, and lovers.

My original works were based in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting, a common, de facto base setting for Dungeons and Dragons. I have since built my own world and transported all of my creations into their own world, designed strictly for mature roleplaying. As a part of this process, I have created various elements that can be used in a D&D 5e campaign for mature purposes--or simply for fun and humor.

The stories of Luriia, Hammer, their friends, their lovers, their offspring, and so on, will continue here, in the world of Ayros, centered around the city of Amethystra, the realms surrounding the Northwind Sea, and beyond.

Keep your eyes trained on this space for updates on expanding the Howling Wolfe brand, which will include mature content as well as (reasonably) SFW content. Plans include expansion into Twitter, Tumblr, Patreon, and perhaps even a standalone website.

Thank you for joining me on this adventure. I hope to continue to excite as the chapters roll on!

Current Projects:

Amethystra: An intimate look at the city built by Matron Mother Torvirr and Hammer Thunderborn, now known commonly as the Barbarian King, including the adventures of their son, Quilin Torvirr, and a variety of other colorful characters and terribly exciting creatures! (Complete; under review)

Side Quests: Introductory shorts introducing the various peoples of Ayros. Spanning from Aesir and Vanir and the Heimlands of the Brutal North, down to the exotic Phrygian Empire and the Jin Elemental Dynasty, eastward to the leviathan-infested Dire Sea, and north again to the Realm of the Silver Princess. Explore the wide world of Ayros, the people both prominent and otherwise, and the often salacious relationships they find themselves in! (Status: First short started)

Wolf & Ravin: Adventure in the arcane skies! Follow the giantborn Wolf Stormgrin and his childhood friend, erstwhile lover, and closest confident, the half-elf Ravin Myradin, as they sail across the skies on a purloined skyship, hunting monstrous entities for fun and profit! Having built the reputable Ravinwolf Monster and Brigand Hunter's Guild with their own blood, sweat, and grit, the pair and a bunch of promising young recruits sail from Amethystra to ports unknown, offering their swords and sorcery to local powers-that-be in exchange for bringing brigands and bastards alike to justice. (Status: Only alive in my heart!)

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
14Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

38

Hobbies

Strength Training, Video Gaming, Sex Having, Lawn Mowing, Beard Growing

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact HowlingWolfe by clicking here.