• Authors
  • MsEloiseDeane

MsEloiseDeane

Update: 12-14-2022
There have been some very passionate comments following installments of 'Making Home'. Even though the words are not all kind ones, please keep them coming! I enjoy learning how absorbed readers become into the works! To everyone else who had something kind to say, thank you! Your positivity and kindness is so encouraging! I'm working on the next installment and hope to have it out before 2023!

Update: 9-17-2022
Thank you for all of your kind words and encouragement. Unfortunately, school and work have both begun for me. Not to mention, I'm a single mom for the time being. Please hang tight while I navigate a routine between balancing everything in my life right now. I do have the writing itch so badly!!! But I need to take care of my responsibilities before I can indulge in Elijah and Avery’s story once again. I have a mini break in October where I hope to pound out a couple of chapters.

Update: 7-11-2022
To all of you who have made comments and sent me messages, thank you so much for your words and support. I've found the motivation through your positive and kind encouragement to sit at my laptop once more tonight to work on Avery and Elijah's story, despite my circumstances. Thank you all for helping light the way. You all matter and have helped make such a difference for me.

---------<3<3<3<3<3----------

The only thing I love more than reading is writing! Thank you for taking time to read my works! I'm working on setting up social media pages to post progress on stories I'm working on:

Find me on Facebook!

Much love ❤️

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
118Followers
6Following
1My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact MsEloiseDeane by clicking here.