• Authors
  • GentleFlower

GentleFlower

I am somewhat of a shy, quiet and sensual character. Submissive by nature. Having said that, I have many different levels and layers of my sexuality and I am still exploring it. It is difficult to describe what kind of men I like in a short sentance, what I can say, is that I love and adore men who are dominant, who don't only care for their pleasure and well being, but aslo the plesure and well being of thier girl. I like fluent conversations. I like a deep connection with a man. It doesn't happen every day, but when it does, it is incredibile.

Majority of men I find myself connecting with, are much older than me. I like the dynamic between me and older man.
Although I have to say, that I also met some amazing men closer to my age.

Personal request: please, don't waste my time. If you are not able to gather the motivation and resepct for me, to be fluent and engaged into our conversation, don't even start talking to me. The same goes if you are sleepy or tired and unable to be engaged fluently.

No offence to anyone without profile or a short one, but when someone without profile DMs you and asks you if you want to chat, that is like a sales man asking you if you want to buy his product, but he doesnt tell you what the product is.

I would like to borrow a line from profile of someone else which says: "No need for formalities or small talk, I'm fine and I hope you are too. Feel free to ask/tell me what's on your mind."

I am opened to more serious online relationship.

Location

Europe

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
61Followers
36Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Friends, Swimming, Cooking

Fetishes

Those Who Love To Type

Contact Author

Contact GentleFlower by clicking here.