ThomasKay

It is strange how we never stop learning new things about ourselves, in all areas of life. In terms of sexuality and erotica, I have found my thoughts and interests drifting away from the more rigid definitions that applied during younger days.
I am over 60 now, but find myself enjoying well thought out erotica and erotic conversation increasingly pleasurable.
I think I am a pleaser fundamentally, since I get quite a kick out of making people feel good/better about themselves, wherever possible.
I enjoy both light-hearted chat on a whole range of subjects, also deeper and more intense conversation, both erotic and vanilla, once I find myself in the company of people who broadly share my outlook on life.
I am not a fan of censorship and I prefer to hear people express themselves freely, but I need to state that if cruelty, brutality or abuse that has no hint of consent from the abused person, then I am not going to be of interest to anyone who engages in or encourages those characteristics. The same goes for certain bodily functions and for anything at all that involves under-age people.
If you want to say hello, feel free. I enjoy chatting with ladies and gentlemen.

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
5Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Erotic Touch;, Caressing, Underwear, Erotic Chat, Otk Spanking

Contact Author

Contact ThomasKay by clicking here.