Williamdark963

Front note: Volume I of the Office Girl Allison series is available on Amazon Prime, Kindle Unlimited at

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZM28KDW

The Volume I includes the first set of stories describing how Allison came into a power exchange relationship and BDSM lifestyle. About a third of the stories posted here have been integrated into a single volume, tightly edited and *illustrated* in a NSFW edition, for adults only and all that stuff.

Look for Volume II to be published sometime this April.
----------
William D'Ark is a mature science guy, running his own business, having enjoyed many years' involvement in the power exchange community across the US and in parts of Europe -- England & Germany -- as well as Canada.

He has written professionally for years -- mostly stuff related to the environment, ecosystem health and global change. He taught at UC Berkeley for thirteen years, adding his own perspective on the quirky importance of The Feminine in solving many quality-of-life problems.

He draws on his own lifestyle experience to represent the real world of power exchange, BDSM and exhibitionism/voyeurism.

Location

Northern California

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
60Followers
6Following
1My Favorites
7My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

August 1

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Overcoming Writer's Block, Exploring The Wild

Fetishes

Power Exchange, Bdsm, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Erotic Photography, Mystical Sex

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Williamdark963 by clicking here.