TawnyBlonde

I’m Tawny, 35, MN, USA. I’m a natural blonde, recently turned brunette, with emerald green eyes. I’m 5’9”, 140 lbs., a 34C bra size and have been told I have the perfect butt. I’m a former pageant queen, and current nurse, so health and fitness are very important to me. I love running, swimming, hiking… among other things… to keep in shape. Guys have always told me that my best asset is either my smile or my ass…
The most important people in my life are my two children, who’s father I’ve recently separated from after learning of an affair he was having while I was pregnant with our son… I am open minded, and can understand complexities of relationships, but please, if you’re in a relationship that’s supposed to be exclusive, please don’t click my name to chat. I do not find cheating sexy in any sense of the word.
I’m at a point in my life where I’m realizing that I value connections more so than the physical characteristics of the people whom those connections are made…. I’ve only ever been in relationships with men, but the thought of being with another woman has always been something I’ve been curious about. Even more so as of recently… but please don’t judge if I seem nervous. I’m confident and outgoing in my “real” life… I know and am not really afraid to ask for what I want, but this- all of it, even chatting- is all pretty new to me.

Member Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
24Followers
9Following

More About Me

Age

38

Contact Member

Contact TawnyBlonde by clicking here.