• Authors
  • Bicurious_77

Bicurious_77

My name is Joe. I am a 45 year old male. As my user name suggests, I consider myself bi-curious. I am currently in a relationship with a beautiful woman, but I'm also curious about what it would be like to be in a sexual relationship with a man. I would want to start with just oral sex. I have a good sized dildo that I practice giving blow jobs with but I would like to know what the real thing would feel like. I have done some anal play with other dildos and plugs which I thoroughly enjoy. My girlfriend and I have talked about that curiosity. But I have a physical limitation that prevents me from meeting some random guy for a date and that is I am in a wheelchair. I lost the use of my left side after surviving a massive stroke in 2015 so I can’t drive anywhere and can’t get up off the ground without help. I started writing out my erotic fantasies as a coping mechanism during the pandemic. A new thing I’ve started doing is wearing women’s panties. I enjoy the feel of the material around my crotch. I’m currently searching for the right type of bra to wear with my panties.
All of my stories are pure fantasy and there is no truth to any of them. They will however involve real people and for the most part I use the real names because there is no chance that the specific people involved will ever be on this site. The vast majority of my stories involve me having gay sex, primarily with Black Cock. There will be some erotic coupling stories thrown in for variety. I will have the standard all persons involved are of legal age and any other disclaimers that I feel are necessary. I hope you enjoy my stories. Please leave comments/criticisms as they will help me get better. I’m not sure how Literotica handles Personal Messages but if they allow them I will try to reply to any PMs that are sent to me as my schedule allows.
Sincerely, BC77

Location

Nevada

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
29Followers
8Following
4My Favorites
37My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

47

Hobbies

Writing, Movies, Reading, Cooking

Fetishes

Bbc, Shemale, Crossdressing

Contact Author

Contact Bicurious_77 by clicking here.