• Authors
  • Mister_B75

Mister_B75

Hey there Kinksters!

I am just your average gent with a kinky side that I like to explore! I have been a fan of this delightful site for years and I have finally decided to add a few stories of my own to the ever growing creative pool of kinky writings.

I am a Dom at heart, with a passion for needy subs with exhibitionist tendencies and a slutty nature. My stories will usually revolve around women learning to unleash their inner sub slut. Some are based on ideas I have been playing around with others relate to real events.

I hope to add more stories as time goes on. All comments welcome, I am happy to take any advice offered and constructive criticism given. Please make sure it is constructive, just plain rude comments will be ignored. You are entitled to your opinion and free to express it, just know you are wasting your time writing it because I won't care for it. Use the time more positively by reading something you do enjoy!

It's not easy to write your own work and put it out there for all to see. I admire all those who have and I thank all those that have brought me endless pleasure over the years and to those I have yet to find. I am sure the world's tissue manufacturers also thank you for your efforts...

Well, should you wish to contact me for any reason, please do so, I will always reply. It's good to chat to others...

Keep smiling, embrace your kink and remember play safe...

Mister B

Location

East Midlands, UK

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
24Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

48

Contact Author

Contact Mister_B75 by clicking here.