• Authors
  • Leifore

Leifore

Currently working on: Baileys Blog Ch 4, Sundresses & Sins Pt 3, Reach for the Sky, Sevens full of sixes.

Current Series/Works:
Baileys Blog Ch's 1,2,3 are availible. Ch 4 Is in the works!
Sundresses & Sins Pt 1,2 are availible. Pt 3 Is in the works!

Future Works: (Not In any particular order)
Study Break: A brother visits his sister at college, She introduces him to her other two roommates.

Baileys Blog Ch's 4 and 5 - Continuation and Finale of the series.

Sundresses & Sins Pt 3 and 4 - Continuation of the series.

Reach for the sky - A PG-13 western becomes Rated R when a futa is cast as an extra. 1 part.

Sevens full of Sixes - Penelope(Poe) has always cheered her Mother on during tournaments, But when an innocent practice hand reveals a secret. They both go all in. Multiple part series.

Update: 09/27/23
After a year long break from writing, Im happy to say that new installments for both Bailey's Blog and Sundresses & Sins is in the works!

Im aiming to release ch.4 of Baileys Blog sometime in november, Followed by a few 'Filler' stories inbetween, Ending with the next part of Sundresses & Sins before the new year!

Keep an eye out for the Continuation of both Series and the beginning of another as Baileys blog comes to a close!

Location

Canada

Gender

Different Identity

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
47Followers
2My Favorites
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Fetishes

Futa, Taboo, Incest, Dickgirl, Futa On Male, Magic, Cumflation, Breeding, Anal, Futa On Female, Redhead, Public

Contact Author

Contact Leifore by clicking here.