Strawberrynibble

I love voices… the sounds we make when we’re feeling the most intense feelings. I am a deep thinker, a lover of words, a maker of things. I love music and singing and making things with my hands.

** update Feb 4/24

Happy New Year! I've been taking a break from recording and giving myself a chance to recharge and rejuvenate my mind and body, so I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. Your messages have been so sweet, and it's nice to know people are so caring. I'm hoping I can post more often here in the future!

Recently posted:

- A New Game... Resist If You Can - Who can resist touching the other first?

Pending:

- A Longer Playtime: This is a longer "Playtime" session, where I just laid back and closed my eyes and played and played and played! I really enjoyed it. I hope you do too!

Thank you again for your kind messages! I do have to say that I try to send a note back to everyone who messaged me, but there have been a few of you whose email addresses seem to be incorrect. If you sent me a message and you didn’t get a response, that is why! I have also noticed that sometimes it takes a couple of days for messages sent through the Literotica servers sometime take a few days to make it to my email for some reason. Please do try again - I appreciate you taking the time to send me your thoughts!

Location

Canada

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
455Followers
14Following
19My Favorites
20My Comments
7Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Strawberrynibble by clicking here.