• Authors
  • RobertWilsonWriting

RobertWilsonWriting

Please see my Patreon page for current progress on A Soldier For All Seasons (Chapter 12 now available) and even more stories.

https://www.patreon.com/robwilsonwriting

Welcome -- I'm an old school sci-fi author getting back in the game. I like the classic space opera books, the ones where humanity kicks all manner of alien ass. I like the pulp -- your John Carter, your Tarzans.

And I love Die Hard. The everyman going up against all the odds, complaining all the way, screwing up the bad guy's plans when they least expect it -- that's my jam.

And I like the stories where the guy gets the girl. And then another. And maybe another. The girls who matter, who have stories, arcs, characters, personalities, not just names.

That's what I'm writing here for you -- it's John McClane in space with more than a little raunch. It's Indiana Jones with a plasma rifle. It's epic, sexy, action-packed adventure. Adventure stories for the 21st century -- and don't worry, I've done this before.

I've got it all planned out. Crack that beer, undo that button, put your legs up -- you're in safe hands.

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
763Followers
1My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact RobertWilsonWriting by clicking here.