JennyPeaches

Hello fellow chatters! I'm Jenny, Jennifer or Jenn - they all work. Fresh fruit is so delicious, strawberries with whipped cream and peaches with anything are my absolute favorites. I guess that's why I chose peaches in my name - I don't know, but it made sense to me. I am fun, fit and athletic and I laugh at body noises. Meeting new people is always one of my favorite things to do. I am currently a college student looking to make a difference in the field of education. Mature, experienced women seem to really interest me because of their confidence and knowledge regarding so many topics...sex, of course, being one of them...lol. I am open to discussing most topics...even some naughty ones, but no animals, blood, etc. Since everyone (well, almost everyone) wants to know...5'3", 120 lbs, 34d, blonde, blue/green eyes.

If role-play is your thing then I'm probably not going to be a good chat partner. It feels like I am in a school play and can't remember the lines. I prefer to share thoughts, fantasies and experiences, and I'm happy to chat along the lines of "what if we.....?" or "would you like it if...?". I am not an actress and can only be me. You be you and I'll be me and we will get along fine.

If your replies are one word then we're not chatting and I'm gone. If there are long delays then I don't have the patience to wait and so gone again. I am not looking to meet in person, or exchange photos or talk on phone. So, let's agree to have some fun for the short time that we are together.
Jennifer xxx

Location

USA

Member Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
1Followers
1Following
13My Comments

More About Me

Hobbies

Hiking, Fitness, Reading

Contact Member

Contact JennyPeaches by clicking here.