Sissy_Kimberly

Thank you for looking at my profile!
i identify as a very feminine young sissy. I am petite and built delicately, with a tiny little sissy clitty and tiny tight balls. i need the attention and love of my big, strong, masculine Boyfriend, Daddy, Husband, Master. I adore dressing in the most feminine and pretty outfits, wearing makeup, and being super sweet and feminine. i always wear pretty skirts, dresses, heels and full makeup. Because of my sweet, compliant nature, I desperately need a confident, assertive masculine man (ages 30 and up) in my life.
i adore a REAL MAN'S confidence and dominance...his strong muscles...his tall stature...his rugged good looks, and his unquenchable sexual desire. I need HIS attention, HIS protection, and HIS love. In exchange, i offer my total devotion and heart. i understand that in my role as a sweet, pretty sissy, i am expected to be pretty, sweet, obedient, and sexually available at all times for HIM. i understand that sex means HIS pleasure...the MAN offers so much in the relationship, it is only right and natural that our sexual relationship be centered around HIS pleasure. Indeed, there is no greater turn on for me than to satisfy the MAN with whom i am chatting! I love it when i am able to bring him off to a mind blowing orgasm! If, through anal stimulation, i am able to enjoy the rapture of a sissygasm, that is wonderful, but it should not be the concern of the MAN.
i love age play, and fantasize about a masculine guy falling for me, and deciding that he desires me to become even more feminine for HIM by taking androgen blockers and feminizing hormones...even having my useless tiny marbles removed - all to be more feminine for HIM.
If You have made it this far, i thank you from the bottom of my sissy heart! Please do PM me, if you desire a devoted little feminine sissy! Kisses!

Location

CA

Member Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
13Followers
2Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

20

Hobbies

Fashion, Dating, Cooking, Fitness, Psychonaut

Fetishes

Daddies, Over The Knee, Other Sissies, Dom Women/ts

Contact Member

Contact Sissy_Kimberly by clicking here.